Onwer/Group preservation done

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Fri Aug 17 21:47:34 UTC 2007

Yes, the page loads now, thanks!

I was unaware of the underlying architectural mechanisms. I have not
looked at the source code to either. I like rsync as it does an
enormous amount of stuff. It's --include and --exclude flags are nice
too.

Yeah, I've looked at a lot of different backup solutions recently and
S3 is a huge thing because it allows essentially anyone to immediately
have an off site backup without any physical resource acquisition.

Thanks, Rich(ard)

--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso
rich at richhorner.com
http://richhorner.com - updated June 28th