Brackup : SImpleFind ignore filter questions

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Thu Aug 23 19:12:52 UTC 2007

ignore_file sounds like a file from which a list of ignore rules
should be read, kinda like in rsync when you have an excludes file.

Maybe use "ignore_path" and just "ignore" to mean what you mean with
"ignore_file".

Later, Rich(ard)

--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso
rich at richhorner.com
http://richhorner.com - updated June 28th