Added Database plugins -- feedback?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Aug 27 00:21:36 UTC 2007

Robb,

Yes, I'm interested in getting your work into the official release.  This
last few weeks have been busy with my changing jobs, and this week (as of
tomorrow) I'm camping for 8 days.  When I get back, let's start merging
stuff.  Keep your patches separate, into logical pieces, perhaps as quilt
set, and we'll get them committed.

- Brad