Dropping mode optimization from Metafile?

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Wed Aug 29 01:34:53 UTC 2007

I'd say bring this up again when Brad gets back from camping or
whatever because he probably has reasons for this architecture but I
do agree that the issues you point out are unfortunate.

Thanks, Rich(ard)

--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso
rich at richhorner.com
http://richhorner.com - updated June 28th