Heheh, I'm chock full of fail today

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Fri Nov 16 01:40:09 UTC 2007

Is there still an unresolved issue with GPG and memory usage? I can't
remember if that got fixed.

Will, go here:

http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/brackup/2007-August/thread.html

and scroll all the way down to the posts titled Memory + GPG to see
what I'm talking about.

Rich(ard)

--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso
rich at richhorner.com
http://richhorner.com - updated June 28th