Brackup way faster with SQLite "synchronous = OFF"

Max Kanat-Alexander mkanat at bugzilla.org
Mon Oct 8 08:10:40 UTC 2007

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 00:56:41 -0700 Max Kanat-Alexander
<mkanat at bugzilla.org> wrote:
> I've discovered that brackup is WAY faster (A 7x
> improvement on my machine) [snip]

	By the way, the way I discovered this was doing a DProf and a
DBI_PROFILE=2 on a fresh brackup to a FileSystem target, and I found
that brackup was spending nearly all of its time doing "REPLACE INTO"
on the inventory database and the digest cache.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla Services. And Everything Else, too.