"Too many links"

Robb Canfield robb at canfield.com
Mon Sep 24 17:49:57 UTC 2007

For my SFTP module I use 3 character paths, I think. Under SFTP
directories are expensive to create so I choose to create fewer of them
with more files per directory. When I isolate all the patches out I'll
try to add an option to control the path creation for both SFTP and
FileSystem backups. A litle tricky since it should check for the
existing style first.

You could of course change the directory path setting yourself, it's in
FileSystem.pm, look for the location where the x characters of the MD5
are used to create the path. Not on my devel system right now otherwise
I would look it up for you.