Throwing my patches over the wall

Michael Hanselmann public at hansmi.ch
Wed Aug 13 20:58:43 UTC 2008

Hello

I've been trying to make brackup work for my requirements (limited
memory, more than 750'000 files) on an off over several months. Due to
the lack of time and interest I've now decided to stay with rsync for
the time being.

I realize this might not be the best thing to do, but I'm throwing my
patches over the wall in case someone else is interested in them. Feel
free to contact me if you've questions regarding these patches. They're
based on older revisions and might need to be rebased onto trunk.

The patch series will be sent as replies to this mail.

Regards,
Michael

--
http://hansmi.ch/