Other remote brackup options?

Alessandro Ranellucci aar at cpan.org
Tue Jan 8 10:31:06 UTC 2008

On 7-01-2008 at 0:49, Robb Canfield wrote:

 >I implemented SFTP some time ago that I use. It is not yet in the
 >core.

We need to define a strict module interface for target plugins, so that
the community could provide new modules and make them available using
the Brackup::Target namespace in CPAN without the need of merging them
in the core.
That requires a bit of cleanup first.

OT: I recently discovered that gc doesn't work with encrypted backups.
I'd happily work on this bug, but since that requires some refactoring
I'll wait until we decide to merge our common efforts somewhere.

  - alessandro.