GC with brackup-target and GPG

Ben Schumacher ben at blahr.com
Mon Sep 15 19:39:24 UTC 2008

Hello-

I've been using Brackup for a while backing up my files to Amazon S3 and
just recently realized that "brackup-target amazon gc" doesn't work when
my .brackup files are GPG encrypted. Is there a workaround to this? I
can understand them not working via a script, since I wouldn't want to
include my passphrase in cron or similar, but is there a way to make it
work via running from the command line?

I haven't really looked at the code to understand what I'd have to do,
but I'd imagine that other folks have run into this issue too.

Thanks,
Ben