time type errors with "brackup-target amazon list_backups"

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Fri Apr 17 16:00:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Martin Atkins <mart at degeneration.co.uk>wrote:

> Gavin Carr wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 09:55:39PM -0700, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
>>
>>> You forgot to update the dependencies in the Makefile.PL.
>>>

>> Net::FTP and Net::Amazon::S3 aren't there? I'd assumed you were omitting
>> dependencies for optional targets - you saying you want everything there?
>>

> It would probably be best to move those targets out into separate packages,
> really.
>
> Some of these modules can be quite annoying to build/install in some
> environments, so it would be frustrating if they became package-wide deps.

Ah, yeah, we should probably split them at some point.  I guess it's
convenient to have them all arranged together in svn for development, but
perhaps we can later write a script to rearrange them to separate places
just for release, perhaps as part of shipit.  *shrug*  Or vice-versa ....
hell, DJabberd does the latter.  Lot of cpan-style layouts and then for
development we just adjust our environment to find everything.