Verifying the InventoryDatabase

William Wolf throughnothing at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:49:20 UTC 2009

Hey Gavin,

I'm trying to use your script to verify the inventory database, but I am running into errors.  I am getting the following when I try to run ./brackup-verify-inventory -q --delete TARGET

Can't locate object method "count" via package "Brackup::Dict::SQLite" at ./brackup-verify-inventory line 111.

Did you have to modify lib/Brackup/Dict/SQLite.pm to add a count function there?  It also looks like it will be missing an each function, but I may be missing something here.  Thanks.

--

William Wolf