Verifying the InventoryDatabase

William Wolf throughnothing at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:02:38 UTC 2009

One other thing to note.  I was testing this with my CloudFiles
target, and I needed to add 'size' and 'chunkpath' functions because
the script requires them.  Both functions were very trivial, but I
believe not all targets have these functions.  Did you add these
functions to whatever target you are using Gavin?  I looked and the
Filesystem, Filebased, Ftp, and Sftp targets seem to have the
'chunkpath' function, but none of the targets seemed to contain a size
function in the current svn head.

I'm planning on putting these 2 functions into the CloudFiles.pm
target when I commit it, but I guess before the
brackup-verify-inventory script is committed, it should be made sure
that these functions exist in all the targets?

Is there any objection to me including these 2 functions in the
CloudFiles target?

I'm just trying to help get this script into the svn (and hopefully
into the next release), because it helps reduce my paranoia :)

--

William Wolf