VHost error connecting to Wildfire servers
brad at danga.com
Mon May 15 19:44:17 UTC 2006
from on dialback stream is OPTIONAL, per rfc3920 sec 8.3.2.
which is why we delay setting vhost until the result/verify packets.
On Mon, 15 May 2006, Martin Atkins wrote:
> I added this to the TODO, but I'll post here too in case anyone has
> anything to offer.
> Wildfire isn't including a "from" attribute in its opening stream
> element when doing Dialback, which I think is what is causing the vhost
> field to be undef on the connection object. Full log is in the todo file:
> As I note in there, it *is* including from and to on the verify element.
> Is that allowed per spec, or is Wildfire just misbehaving.
> Wildfire seems to interop with jabberd 1.4 just fine as I have, until
> recently, been running jabberd on my home box and Wildfire at my office
> and communicating between them.
> I have checked this both against the server at my office and against a
> local, freshly-installed Wildfire server and got the same results.
More information about the Djabberd