How to configure MUC?

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 07:48:28 UTC 2006

Martin Atkins wrote:
> Artur Bergman wrote:
>>
>> Uhm, I killed the subdomain concept, it is broken.
>>

> What exactly is broken about it?
> Are you against *anything* that makes configuration easier?

Actually, on reflection I think we're talking about different things.
You're talking about the subdomain delivery on VHosts, right? That's
been gone for a while.

But the <Subdomain ...> configuration directive is something different.
It's just some magic that sets up a second VHost with a subdomain-shaped
name and configures local delivery between it and the parent. The old
subdomain mechanism is not used.