Anybody

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 19:17:58 UTC 2006

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

 > So interest in MySQL patches?  Not really... put them on CPAN
yourself?  I
 > could give you svn access to commit them to the djabberd repo if you
want,
 > but be aware we're going to rearrange the repo when we get around to a
 > release.

I guess the logical thing to do is to take these latest MySQL plugins
along with the earlier ones and put them all together in a pack so that
people who want to use MySQL for everything can just get them all in one go.

Of course, where that pack should go remains to be seen. Probably just
directly on CPAN is easiest, like you said... then Aleksandar can
maintain them himself and make releases as appropriate, independent of
djabberd's release cycle.

Maybe a CPAN package called Bundle-DJabberd-MySQL? I'm not really sure
what the naming convention is.