subdomains cause Delivery::Local errors

Adam Kalsey adam at feedcrier.com
Thu Nov 22 07:42:25 UTC 2007

When I try and use a <Subdomain> to set up the Py* transports, I get
this error...

18322 WARN  DJabberd.VHost                           No
DJabberd::Delivery::Local delivery plugin configured
No DJabberd::Delivery::Local delivery plugin configured at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/DJabberd/VHost.pm line 109

18322 WARN  DJabberd.VHost                           No
DJabberd::Delivery::Local delivery plugin configured
No DJabberd::Delivery::Local delivery plugin configured at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/DJabberd/VHost.pm line 109

Here's my current config. Removing the subdomain stanzas fixes the problem.

<VHost host.com>
   S2S enable
   RequireSSL no

   <Plugin DJabberd::Authen::SQLite>
       Database               /etc/djabberd/users.sqlite
       DBTable              user
       DBUsernameColumn     username
       DBPasswordColumn     password
   </Plugin>

   <Subdomain aim>
      <Plugin DJabberd::Component::External>
          ListenPort 25757
          Secret transportpassword
      </Plugin>
   </Subdomain>
   <Subdomain msn>
      <Plugin DJabberd::Component::External>
          ListenPort 25758
          Secret transportpassword
      </Plugin>
   </Subdomain>

   ChildService msn.host.com MSN Messenger Transport
   ChildService aim.host.com AIM Transport

   <Plugin DJabberd::PresenceChecker::Local />
   <Plugin DJabberd::Delivery::Local />
   <Plugin DJabberd::Delivery::S2S   />

   <Plugin DJabberd::RosterStorage::SQLite>
     Database /etc/djabberd/roster.sqlite
   </Plugin>

</VHost>

Seeing the earlier note about the order of the plugins being important,
I've tried arranging in order from local to farther away. But I haven't
found a setup that works.

I've tried moving the local delivery plugin to the top of the config,
moving the s2s plugin to the bottom, and a variety of other configs.

Can someone that's using transports in this manner tell me where I've
gone wrong?

--

Adam Kalsey
http://imified.com | 916.600.2497 | aim/skype: akalsey