[patch] better error message when adding implicit plugin

Michael Scherer misc at mandriva.org
Tue Oct 9 22:46:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

each time I restart my djabberd server, I see a message like this in console :
"No DJabberd::Delivery::Local delivery plugin configured at
lib/DJabberd/VHost.pm line 109"

I was quite puzzled because I have explicitly declared a local delivery plugin.
So, in order to diagnose the problem, I have added the name of the vhost to the
error message, and discovered this was caused by a component declared like this
:
  <Subdomain chat>
        <Plugin DJabberd::Component::External>
            ListenAddr 127.0.0.1:7000
            Secret secret
        </Plugin>
  </Subdomain>

Is there a clean way to silence this warning ( ie, even by patching )

And could the attached patch be applied, as this may be useful to people to have
more verbose error message ( ie it show the name of server for each warning in
vhost.pm ) ?

--
Michael Scherer