Multi-user chat patches

Charlie Allom charlie at playlouder.com
Fri Sep 21 15:29:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 04:05:22PM -0500, Jeremy Lawler wrote:

> Also, I am currently modifying DJabberd to use in a call center.  The
> major changes to functionality are:
>      LDAP authentication (which has been implemented elsewhere)
>      Dynamic generation of the roster using the contents of LDAP

i'm looking for this functionality to tie in with a web site, where we
store in ldap, but let users change their usernames: so we link
everything to a UID (auth as 'foo', email delivered to /home/1234 etc)

Would it be hard to modify this to use a numerical UID instead of the
alphanumerical ldap uid ?

  C.
--
 http://devblog.playlouder.com/