2 djabberd patches

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 19:48:47 UTC 2008

Hi Adrian,

I've checked in that second patch:
     <http://code.sixapart.com/trac/djabberd/changeset/771>

Thanks for looking at this. I'd noticed that Google's implementation was
doing something weird, but I hadn't had time yet to figure out exactly
what. This explains the weird behavior I've been seeing with dropped
messages on my own server.

I'm not confortable checking in the second patch immediately because the
comment before the line that sends <stream:features></stream:features>
makes it look like this was originally added to fix some other problem.
I wonder if anyone knows why we're currently sending this? Is there some
other server implementation that falls over without it?

Cheers,
Martin