not-authorized error during dialback authentication with gmail.com

Christian Huldt christian at solvare.se
Sun Feb 8 10:15:21 UTC 2009

I would guess that the servers not working with the code require
something special there, i.e. none existing <stream:features> does not
say anything, while empty <stream:features> say there is absolutely
nothing there...

Like the zlib example at
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0138.html#usecase

compared to the statement that zlib compression is required at
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0138.html#mandatory

(OK I'm not sure what I am talking about as I'm not that well versed in
XMPP)