San Francisco XMPP meetup at brickhouse

Yann Kerherve yann at sixapart.com
Tue Feb 17 01:35:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

For the folks in the bay area, I'm passing the word along:

"I just wanted to remind you that the first XMPP Meetup will be help
on Wednesday, 18th, at 6PM. The venue will be at Yahoo!'s Brickhouse,
right before they close doors... (500 3rd St, San Francisco) :
http://bit.ly/brickhouse

The topic will be "Implemeting Pubsub for Web Services", and the guys
from Seesmic, Seth from Fireeagle, and myself, from Notifixious will
be presenting what we do with PubSub. However, feel free to bring any
question that you might have about XMPP, even if they're not PubSub
related."

http://technology.meetup.com/11/calendar/9322074/

I hope to see other djabberd folks there!

Yann