Presence issues

Gavin Mogan halkeye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:20:03 UTC 2009

I think its interesting to point out that some code detects this and
others doesn't.

In my above example, client #2 eventually sees client #1 online when
the next presence tag is sent to the server.

And it works if client #2 comes on first, then client #1

My psi (client #2) and my roster building code all are in lower case.