Is this project still active?

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Thu Jan 28 11:23:39 UTC 2010

judging by the mail archives there are people still using it

you can see on the djabberd trac that code hasnt been checked in that
recently. http://code.sixapart.com/trac/djabberd/

however, checking in code doesnt mean a project isnt active!

the code quality i have found to be excellent, and although the
documentation is somewhat scarce - ive been pleased with djabberd so far.

Dean