DJabberd now lives on git and github

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue May 25 17:47:37 UTC 2010

On 05/25/2010 10:20 AM, Yann Kerherve wrote:
>> git filter-branch --tree-filter "rm -rf DJabberd-*; mv DJabberd/* . || true"
>>
>> I'll do that tomorrow morning (PST), so that anyone can chimes in with
>> more suggestions or commit info changes.
>
> This is now done, and I've recreated the tags as they were.
>
> Please, have a look at it and give it thumbs-up thumbs-down before we
> actually start using it.

Looks good to me.

I was stupid and nuked my personal djabberd repo on github to make way
for a fork of the "official" repo, before I pulled out the changes I
merged to make the 0.85_01 release that's now on CPAN.

Once we're sure this repo is not going to change about anymore I'm going
to try to rebuild that history from my local repos. It looks from the
changelog like the only thing we're missing compared to what was in that
release is Alex's stringprep patch, which I have re-applied to the
latest HEAD on my local repo ready to push when Yann is happy that the
history is final.