Getting epoll working...?

Alan Kasindorf akasindorf@mail.communityconnect.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:27:31 -0400

Also, I fixed the other headers already. It's the mystery of epoll.h
that's been bugging me.

Getting a binary would probably be helpful for just seeing if I've even
patched the kernel right at this point. Would much appreciate it!

Note that this is a .... redhat 7.2 machine.... I might be able to get
8.0 on it if it ends up being required, but likely nothing newer.

-Alan