Java API?

Russo, Richard russor@msoe.edu
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:55:50 -0700

Is anybody working on a Java API for memcached?  I stumbled upon the
project, and it looks useful; and I need a useful project to work on
so, but I don't want to duplicate effort. From the mailing list
archives, it looks like JM Ibanez might be working on it.

>From the API it looks pretty straightforward, and there's
implementations in other languages I can borrow from, so I think it
should go pretty quick.

Thanks,

Richard 'toast' Russo

P.S. I'm not just doing this to try to get brownie points wrt the
programming position, this looks interesting to me. :)