libevent and epoll

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'll work on getting it in CPAN.

When you write your article, please either leave memcache out, or address
its real nature (distributed, lockless, self-cleaning/-tuning).  I'd hate
for some pour soul to start using Cache::Cache with its shared memory
backend because it's n% faster or only n% slower than memcache.
(And has the Cache::Cache guy fixed the terrible performance when it
prunes itself yet?  It was O(n) before.)