Build trouble on Solaris 9

Rick.Ingham at expeditors.com Rick.Ingham at expeditors.com
Tue Aug 31 14:36:48 PDT 2004

That solved the linking problem.  Now make install wants a subdirectory
(doc) under /usr/local/man/man1, but the man command won't find it if the
files are further down the directory hierarchy.  What is the correct way to
remove the /doc/ path reference in the middle?

--- Rick Ingham, Expeditors Int'l / IS
---- RICK.INGHAM at EXPEDITORS.COM  (206) 674-3400 x3284   FAX  246-3197

             Mathias Hansson
             <drokkie at gmail.co
                                       "rick.ingham at expeditors.com"
             08/31/2004 01:51          <rick.ingham at expeditors.com>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Build trouble on Solaris 9
              Mathias Hansson
             <drokkie at gmail.co
                    m>

add -lresolv?