Bunch of questions about memcache

Timo Ewalds timo at tzc.com
Wed Dec 1 00:22:55 PST 2004

You will likely have problems with the php clients that are available on
the site. This is a version written by Ryan T. Dean, and then cleaned up
a bit by me. Both of the clients written in php produce alot of
warnings. This version shouldn't produce any, and doesn't seem to cause
the lockups that the official one produced, nor the loss of data that
this one originally produced. I have not tried the php plugin version
yet, but it doesn't support multiple servers natively. It wouldn't be
hard to write a wrapper class to add that functionality, but I haven't
gotten around to doing so yet, as this one works quite well for me.

Timo