libmemcache 1.0.1

John McCaskey johnm at klir.com
Tue Dec 7 14:02:25 PST 2004

Sean,

Sorry to be such a pain :)  But... it looks like if we store values >
1024 bytes (actually something like 700 some...), that we get a protocol
error for the \r\n not being found, and no data returned.

Looks like the detection of larger responses and allocation of a larger
buffer is broken?

I'm going to be looking into this more this afternoon, but I wondered if
you had any imediate ideas or known issues in this area.

Thanks again,

--
John A. McCaskey
Software Development Engineer