CLR/C# client

Diego Caravana diego at toth.it
Wed Dec 29 16:26:41 PST 2004

Hi Jason,

   I would like to try your version and back port it to 1.1 which is my
actual production platform. I don't know if I'll have time to do
extensive tests, but I'll do for sure performance tests, maybe besides
the memcached client test app modified by me. In any case, I'll not do
tests before the end of my vacancies ;) .

I will be happy if you can send it to me or give me a pointer.

Thank you a lot!
Diego