PATCH - Add command line flag to not push items out of the cache

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:36:48 -0800 (PST)

I just want to make sure I fully understand it before it's committed.
That is, I want to know what "int", "long", "long long", "size_t" all
mean and do on different platforms.

I'll make sure I research it and commit it before the next release.

- Brad