phpCA client

Ryan T. Dean rtdean-lists-memcache@cytherianage.net
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:07:51 -0500

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 03:44:04PM -0500, Justin wrote:
> I agree on the NULL idea -- look back in the archives, and we had a quick
> convo about it.   The plan was to have the new API return a PEAR error
> object when the value doesn't exist; but I don't know if that's still going
> to happen or not. I think the other guys working on the PHP API have run out
> of time to work on it... I'm completely swamped, or I would have already
> patched it up.

I've not run out of time, I've just been very lazy.  Sorry.  I'll get
some of the core patches (bug fixes, null) in and bump out a new release
within 24 hours.

                -Ryan T. Dean

PS- I don't like to point fingers, but I blame work.  I don't exactly
have alot to do there, and so far the encouragement has been 'do what
you have to do and sit on your thumb otherwise', and I havn't really
found a discreet way to work on home-stuff at work yet.  But, what it
really comes down to is my laziness.

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK--