Memcached on UltraLinux

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, we have a 32 bit machine with 12 GB of memory and we just run 10 2GB
processes on it.

Of course, memcached should also run on 64 bit machines using lots of
memory in a single process as well, but I haven't tested this or heard
anything from anybody.

(Anybody with Itaniums/Opterons/G5s/Alphas/SPARCs out there?)