linuxjournal article on memcached

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:23:49 -0700 (PDT)

Search for "sub epoll_create".  The other two are right below that.

http://cvs.danga.com/browse.cgi/wcmtools/lib/Danga-Socket/Socket.pm?rev=HEAD

Only used in production x86 Linux.  Think I tested it on PPC Linux, but
can't recall.

But this is all off-topic for this list, so let's continue offline.

- Brad