mecached - text protocol?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad@danga.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

Michal,

A binary protocol would be a nice addition.  In particular, the whitespace
problem in keys bugs me as well.  I want that fixed.

And while we're happy with the current performance, I'm sure it could
improve.

Let's discuss both the format of the binary protocol and its
implementation on this list.  It should be very easy to add.

- Brad