Best practices for automatically removing spaces from keys...

Sean Chittenden sean at chittenden.org
Thu Nov 18 13:47:25 PST 2004

> I had mostly finished a new protocol mode that fixed this issue, but in
> the meantime it might be safest to just fail client-side if they have a
> space in their key.

Excellent.  Hey, when you're making a pass through the tree, any chance
you could convert 'unsigned int' to 'u_int32_t' and 'unsigned long
long' to 'u_int64_t'?  I'm having all kinds of fun going back and forth
between amd64 and i386 and would love to see the size of these
variables made explicit.  If you'd like, I can throw a patch your way.
-sc

--
Sean Chittenden