HTTP ?

John Allspaw allspaw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:32:22 PST 2004

yeah, it might not be 100% clear what I'm asking about, without going
into a huge amount of detail about the specific situation, and I'm
pretty sure that I can't give that amount of detail, but yes, it does
include somewhat insane amounts of traffic, and we're using load
balancers not only in the front but almost everywhere.

I've gotten a lot of excellent and definitely helpful comments
here...if I can post any more info later, I will for sure.

thanks mucho, all!
--john