A C client for memcached

Steve Simitzis steve at saturn5.com
Sun Oct 24 15:09:42 PDT 2004

i'm using the C++ client that was posted here a few months ago, and
linking into my existing C code without any problems. with some simple
wrapper functions, it supports multiple hosts and persistent connections
quite easily.

i had to make some minor bug fixes to the original C++ client, though.

--

steve simitzis : /sim' - i - jees/
          pala : saturn5 productions