PHP PECL Package

Joshua Dickerson joshua at boardnation.com
Sun Aug 7 23:33:49 PDT 2005

I am not sure where to ask this, so I come to here. Does anyone know where
I can find the author? I can't find an email address for him and I don't
speak Russian. The reason I am searching is because I was wondering why
not use a float instead of an integer for a timeout. Next, I was going to
ask if he could add a "get-multi" support to it.

On another note, I wish the mailing list had some search method.

Any help regarding the package would be much appreciated.

--
Thank You
Joshua Dickerson