[Q: libmemcache] mirroring with *server_add*

Richard Thomas lists at cyberlot.net
Tue Aug 9 12:58:00 PDT 2005

Maybe real world information and not our opinions would be better served..

ACID Compliant with InnoDB since 2002
http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/press-release/release_2002_11.html

But anyway, isnt this a memcached list? Or am I in the wrong place again

Richard Thomas - CEO
Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
507.398.4124 - Voice