memcached(8) loosing fd events...

John McCaskey johnm at klir.com
Fri Aug 19 12:23:02 PDT 2005

Ok, so I fixed that error in php-mcache, but libmemcache seems to have
an infinite loop of trying to do mcm_server_connect over and over when
my server is down.

I am setting the server to localhost on an invalid port, then doing a
mcm_set, this causes an infinite loop of connection attempts
immediately.  I think this should be trivial to reproduce, let me know
if you can't.  Thanks.

John A. McCaskey
Software Development Engineer
Klir Technologies, Inc.