php-memcache, delete, expiration questions, ideas

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:11:46 UTC 2005

isn't that the point of a "distributed cache" mechanism though?
otherwise it would be a replicating cache... from all the terminology
I've had the pleasure of dealing with :)

I wouldn't expect the pecl API to do that either, from what I
understand it doesn't cache all data on all servers, it caches it on a
specific server (hence having the mapping table of available servers)

I could be off my rocker though. That's what it sounds like to me though.

- mike