Minor libmemcache issue inside php extension

John McCaskey johnm at klir.com
Tue Jan 18 09:43:41 PST 2005

FYI,

Early performance tests of 50000 single get commands:

Antony's PECL Extension: 1.650 seconds (average of multiple test
repetitions)
libmemcache wrapper Extension: 1.439 seconds (again average of multiple
repetitions)

I'll do further benchmarks with multi-gets and other various commands
when I finish up the remaining work.

--
John A. McCaskey
Software Development Engineer