64 bit large memory cache

Andrei Nigmatulin anight at monamour.ru
Wed Nov 23 05:53:26 PST 2005

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 16:02, Denis Antipov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a new memcache user, but recently migrated a server to a 64-pit
> platform. Obviously the 1.1.12 version does not support memory larger than
> 4 GB. I was looking around to see if someone has a patch for it. I couldn't
> find any for this version, the latest one is for 1.1.11 that I saw on the
> mailing list. I've tried hacking around changing certain ints to unsigned
> long long but with no visible result. Could anyone recommend a fix or
> better post a patch, please. Your help will be much appreciated.
>
> denis

Here is my version of patch. On my machine, memcached running with 7gb memory
limit and looks like no problems (yet?)
Comments and improvements are welcome!

--
Andrei Nigmatulin
GPG PUB KEY 6449830D

No Microsoft products were used in any way
for the creation of this message. If you are
using a Microsoft product to view it, BEWARE!
I'm not responsible for any harm you might
encounter as a result.