how can manage the contents in memcached server?

Alex Stapleton alexs at advfn.com
Thu Sep 8 01:54:44 PDT 2005

I suggest you store an second key (e.g. simply append _status to the
one your actually storing data in or something) and then use that to
detect stale entries in the cache. Alternatively (and this is
probably the better way) is to have whatever it is which updates this
database also update the cache so that it is in sync with the
database and you no longer need to worry about stale cache entries.