how goes the new perl client?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sat Apr 1 01:05:31 UTC 2006

Artur's apparently hacking on it during his 20-leg flight around the
world.  He's already added a binary get command to the memcached server,
so then writing a really fast C get call is easy.  That's in subversion
already.  The XS code for the Perl is in his private svk repo.... he'll be
branching it on the public svn soon.  I imagine when he gets back to
reliable net access.

- Brad