Subject: Re: How to get all the keys from servers?

Jason Pirkey jason at pirkplace.com
Mon Dec 4 21:43:19 UTC 2006

Jed:

If you are analyizing for attacks, it would be easier to do a real time
analysis with memcached, because at that point you will have the IP address
you are looking for -- do a hit to memcache to get its counter and act
accordingly (saving it to the database for later analysis if it hits a
certain threshold for instance.  This way you will not have to do scanning
of memcache and post processing.

-- Jason Pirkey (jason at pirkplace.com)