stop saving sets

Brian Moon brianm at dealnews.com
Mon Dec 11 20:30:17 UTC 2006

In the last couple of weeks, we have had some issues that we have not
seen before.  For some reason, memcached will just stop saving data.
Gets work, and sets do not return an error.  But, gets after the set
still show the old data.  The only thing that fixes it is a restart of
the server.  We don't use -M.  We are using 1.1.2 as  1.2.0/1 have not
been marked as stable on Gentoo yet.  This happens on several servers.
All are xeon Dell servers.  Has anyone seen anything like this?  I can't
make it happen no matter what I have tried.  It just happens at random
it seems.

--

Brian Moon